How to Solve PAN Verification Failed Error in EPF UAN Portal?
[email protected]                                                                                          +91 9716711090

UAN and PAN Mismatch

  1.   Free Expert Guidance
  2.   Money Back Guarantee
  3.   Complete Online Process
  4.   Easy EMI options available

Request a Call Back

Reason Why You’re Getting PAN Verification Error in EPF UAN

Nowadays, The EPF subscribers coming up with an issue that they are getting an unexpected PAN verification failed error while they try to upload their KYC Details in EPF unified portal like PAN Card Details.

Before solving this issue, let’s know how and why this error shows everytime you upload your PAN details.

The reason is, when the name of the employee mentioned in his/her PAN card doesn’t match with the details registered in the EPF UAN portal, then he/she will have to face the following error that pan verification has failed because,

“Name against UAN Does Not Match With the Name in Income Tax Department”

How To Solve PAN Verification Error in UAN

The members have to understand that they get this error because of a wrong name registered with their EPFO database, so they have to update their name entered in EPF UAN Portal first.

In order to update/correct the registered name in EPFO database, the only thing is to fill & submit EPF Joint Declaration Form.

This Joint Declaration Form is so useful that a single form can also be used to update some other details like:

While filling the EPF joint declaration form, the member has to mention his/her wrong as well as the correct name. After that, the member should take that form to his/her employer for the attestation process. Then submit the attested form along with the employer's name correction request letter to your regional EPF office. The time period to update the same is at least 30 days.

What if my details registered with PAN card is wrongly updated?

Sometimes, PAN card details can also be wrongly updated. If that happened, then the members have to correct his/her name mentioned on his PAN card.