Why register a company in Hong Kong - Benefits
- Hong Kong economy system is open and market-oriented with very little government intervention.
- Offshore business activities are 100% tax-free. Taxes only have to be paid on the profits made by the company in Hong Kong.
- The process of Hong Kong company registration is very simple. There is no requirement of a local person to be a shareholder or director of the company.
- No capital investment is required for incorporation of a company. The shareholder is only required to sign M & A and to declare that he will contribute towards the capital of the company, There is no mandatory requirement to pay any money to the company.
- It is very easy to open an offshore bank account in Hong Kong for a foreign national. The investor has to provide his passport, address proof, and company incorporation documents post which a multi-currency account is easily opened within a few days.
Checklist for registering a company in Hong Kong
Following Are Preferred Industries To Start A Business In Malaysia:
For forming a company in Hong Kong, you will require the following documents.
A copy of the Articles of Association for the company.
A fully completed incorporation form that includes the following:
Company name(3 proposed company names either in English or Chinese)
Description of business activities
Particulars of shareholders, directors and company secretary
Share capital registered on incorporation
Number of shares taken up by subscribers
For non-resident shareholders and directors:
Copy of passport, overseas residential address proof
For resident shareholders and directors:
Copy of Hong Kong identity card
Copy of residential address proof
For corporate shareholders and directors:
Copy of parent company registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association