DELHI -- NOIDA -- GURUGRAM                                                Call Us @ +91-9716-711-090

Trademark Rectification

what is Trademark Rectification

The application form used to serve trademark rectification or cancellation must be filed in prescribed form. The application must include the statement of case, and submit along with the prescribed fee. Further, the application can be submitted to the Registrar or IPAB